In the world of the super healthy greens, kale is king. Chef Kyle invites you to toss together some tender baby kale, nutty Parmigiano-Reggiano and a zingy lemon vinaigrette. This powerfully packed salad won’t disappoint.
Lemon & Parmesan Kale Salad
- 8-12 cups baby kale
- Extra virgin olive oil as needed
- Lemon juice, fresh squeezed as needed
- 1-2 cups freshly shaved parmesan cheese
- Salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Fresh grated lemon zest
- Chili flakes
Method of Preparation
- In large mixing bowl, add kale, lemon juice, oil, cheese, and salt & pepper. Add oil and juice little by little.
- Toss lightly and season to taste.
- Place in bowls.
- Garnish with fresh lemon zest and croutons.
- For an added kick, add a pinch of chili flakes to each salad.
- Great as a side salad or can turn into an entrée salad by adding your favorite vegetables and/or protein.
- Do not use lemon juice concentrate for this salad. Only fresh.
From the kitchen of Chef Kyle Williams. Bon appetite!