Want more happiness, joy and energy in your life? Try a good strong dose of gratitude.
Gratitude is a powerful force that can expand our happiness, create loving relationships and even improve our health.
Many scientific studies, including research by renowned psychologists Robert Emmons and Michael McCullough, have found that people who consciously focus on gratitude experience greater emotional well-being and physical health than those who don’t.
So, give thanks 365 days a year. Your life will thank you back.
Cultivate gratitude in your daily life and …
- Experience greater levels of joy and happiness
- Feel optimistic about the future
- Get sick less often
- Exercise more regularly
- Have more energy, enthusiasm, determination and focus
- Make greater progress toward achieving important personal goals
- Sleep better and awake feeling refreshed
- Feel stronger during trying times
- Enjoy closer family ties
- Be more likely to help others and offer emotional support
- Experience fewer symptoms of stress