Your points earned through your A Healthier You (AHY) portal are now easily viewable when you log in to MyBlueKC.com. From your member dashboard, click on “Health & Wellness” from the left side navigation to see how many points you’ve earned during your current wellness program year.* From there, you can discover new ways to earn points and log in to the AHY portal to redeem points by entering sweepstakes – all for a chance to win digital gift cards.
*Your wellness program year is often the same as your insurance plan year. You can check the dates of your wellness program year by clicking on your “Points Summary” page on the AHY portal.
Track Your Health to Earn Points
A great way to earn points on your AHY portal is to set up Tracker Cards, where you can monitor your health manually or by connecting a device or app. Trackers available include:
- Blood Pressure Tracker – allowing you to monitor your blood pressure continuously.
- Glucose Tracker – allowing you to monitor your blood sugar (glucose) continuously.
- Nutrition Tracker – allowing you to monitor your calorie intake.
- Sleep Tracker – allowing you to monitor the amount of sleep you get each night.
- Steps Tracker – allowing you to monitor your daily steps continuously.
- Weight Tracker – allowing you to monitor your weight.
- Daily Workout Tracker – allowing you to earn credit for burning calories in a single workout.
To add a new Tracker Card, click on the “Manage Tracker Cards” link next to “My Care Plan” on your AHY homepage.
As a reminder, all tracking – manually or with a device – earns points. The more points you earn, the more you can enter into sweepstakes for a chance to win digital gift cards!